jeudi 20 novembre 2008

Meeting malagasy people in Oslo


we were attending the Christian Union at Blidern Lagetshuset on wednesday november 19th. Thor Håkon was also there kind of promoting Hald for next year. the meeting was in English so we didn't have to worry to translate. The members are also nice so it was easy to talk them even it was for the first time there. we had dinner first and then the worship part began. I was surprised to see a girl which seemed to be malagasy and she was smiling at me. I didn't expect at all to see someone from my country that day. of course, i knew that there is some malagasy people who living in Norway but not so many. It was really the first time i saw a malagasy in oslo and to talk in Malagasy! i miss my language a lot!
At the end of the meeting, directly asked me where i am from and i responded, "malagasy". it was so nice. Actually, she was also guessed if i was from Madagascar. that was so nice!!! After we were talking for a long time, in Malagasy of course!!! She has been i Norway for one year now and she has met some malagasy before. Now i wish that we could meet more malagay people even though we are not so many here
Tena tsapako fa sarotra ny lavitra an'i Madagasikara, ilay nosy malalanay!!!!

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Hi
It's so nice to know that there is another Malagasy people, here in Norway!!! I know there is but I search and I didn't find.
I'm Malagasy too. I'm here with my husband who is French. It will be so good if we can meet another people who comes form Madagascar.
So mail me please!!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience in this blog. Very good idea.